Scale maintenance, on a regular basis, will ensure your weighing scales provide years of continuous service. It also ensures accurate weighing results.
An ADF Scale Service Plan will provide you with complete peace of mind for your weighing scale maintenance, So irrespective of what has happened to your scale, your production will not suffer. With over 40 years of experience, our ability to problem solve means you won’t be left with inaccurate scales.
With your Scale Maintenance we offer regular on site service visits to ensure your equipment is working properly. This also includes calibration to either UKAS 17025:2017 or ISO 9001:2015 (depending on your requirements), including certification, to ensure scale accuracy.
- Certification of calibration will satisfy UKAS 17025:2017 and ISO9001:2015 requirements, depending on your needs.
- In the event of your scale (or scales) breaking down, we provide priority call outs. This is especially important for failed and/or damaged machines.
- We can provide Hire scales ranging from one 1kg to 20,000kg. This prevents production downtime.
- An ADF Scale Service plan is tailored to suit the specific conditions on your site.
- Regular site visits will also identify any safety issues that may have arisen with your scale.
We service and maintain weighing scales in all manner of industries. These include; fresh food, food processors, steel companies, manufacturing plants, paint manufacturers and electronic component manufacturers, to name just a few of the diverse types of industries that we regularly work with.
For further information give us a call on 01543 271174, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively contact us via our enquiry form today. One of our friendly team will be in touch as soon as possible