All weighing scales require a scale service. Like an unserviced car that uses more and more fuel, a weighing scale requires more and more weight due to inaccuracy. Giving weight away, due to inaccuracy is, in reality, giving away profit.
ADF can service your weighing scale and, subject to its condition, put it back to the manufacturer’s original specification. This will ensure accurate weighing figures which you can rely on.
ADF Service Plan
To keep your scale in ‘tip top’ condition and without having to remember to organise it, an ADF Service Plan is ideal. This service plan includes:
- Certification of calibration will satisfy UKAS 17025:2017 and ISO9001:2015 requirements, depending on your needs.
- In the event of your scale (or scales) breaking down, we provide priority call outs. This is especially important for failed and/or damaged machines.
- We can provide Hire scales ranging from one 1kg to 20,000kg. This prevents production downtime.
- An ADF Scale Service plan is tailored to suit the specific conditions on your site.
- Regular site visits will also identify any safety issues that may have arisen with your scale.
We understand that you need your weighing equipment in good working order and fast!
With over 40 years experience ADF will ensure that your weighing equipment is always performing within the original specifications and accuracy.
If you would like to arrange a calibration, a service plan on your equipment, or a much needed scale service, call us on 01543 271174, email us at email@example.com or alternatively contact us via our enquiry form today. A member of our friendly team will be in touch as soon as possible.