ADF’s UKAS 17025 accreditation, coupled with our vast knowledge of the weighing industry, provides you with complete confidence in our ability to provide all our services. This now includes a UKAS Scale Calibration Service. Along with on-site and workshop repair facilities, mobile service and planned regular maintenance, scale renovating/updating and new equipment supply.
What is UKAS Scale Calibration?
UKAS stands for The United Kingdom Accreditation Service. It is the national accreditation body for the United Kingdom, appointed by the government to assess the competence of organisations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services against internationally agreed standards.
So, why should you choose UKAS calibration?
- Firstly, it is vital to adjust and calibrate weighing scales at least once per year; otherwise, you could be giving away product and subsequently profit.
- UKAS calibration ensures the efficiency and validity of processes. This means you can be confident in the weighing results we provide on the calibration certificate. This is because of our technical expertise, as assessed and certified by UKAS.
- A UKAS Calibration by ADF confirms the accuracy of measurements because we have been assessed against national and internationally agreed standards and accredited to 17025:2017. Along with over forty years of experience in calibration procedures .
- We provide a guaranteed, entirely confidential and impartial service. You can be completely assured that we will adhere to the best principles of testing, adjusting and calibration of weighing scales.
- A UKAS Scale Calibration delivers confidence to your customers that their suppliers weighing equipment has been thoroughly tested, adjusted and calibrated to UKAS standards 17025:2017. This is accepted nationally and internationally.
We have over 40 years of experience and specialise in all categories of scales, from small lab balances to 80 tonne weighbridges. We have a team of fully qualified mobile engineers and provide our services to industry and commerce in the West Midlands and surrounding areas. If you would like to speak to one of our friendly staff about UKAS Scale Calibration Services contact us today.